Admirals Cove is a premium country club community that is considered to be one of the finest and most sought after residential communities in the country. Admirals Cove is perfectly located in the warm and tropical town of Jupiter, Florida. Admirals Cove features some of the finest custom built homes that South Florida has to offer from quaint 2000 square foot golf condos to spacious 15,000 square foot custom built estate homes. Prices for real estate in Admirals Cove range from around $700,000 to over $25,000,000. For detailed information on real estate for sale in Admirals Cove please visit the Admirals Cove real estate blog by Waterfront Properties and Club Communities at the link below.
The Admirals Cove Country Club is one of the most prestigious yachting and golf communities that America has to offer. It offers its residents the convenience of backyard docks with over six miles of pristine warm and tropical inland waterways that boast easy Intracoastal access. Admirals Cove also offers golf enthusiasts 45 pristine and perfectly designed holes of championship golf with sweeping fairways and tropical views. Club membership provides access to a variety of fabulous amenities and services that include a full service salon and spa, fabulous five star dining venues, a state of the art fitness center, an outstanding tennis complex, and so much more sure to exceed any and all of your expectations.
Plus the Club at Admirals Cove also features maybe the finest marina that the South Florida area has to offer. The marina offers 130 very desirable boat slips capable of accommodating watercrafts of all sizes. It also features a convenient location just eight miles north of the Port of Palm Beach and only a short two miles south of the Jupiter Inlet on the west side of the Intracoastal just north of Channel Marker 21 in the sunny South Florida town of Jupiter.
On Tuesday, November the 18th 2014 the Jupiter City Council approved the Club at Admirals Cove for a renovation and redesign project. The project is designed to rearrange and move docks and pilings in order to add eight new slips and accommodate larger vessels. The project also intends to redesign the golf cart parking area next to the clubhouse in order to add 18 extra valet spaces. There will also be restoration done to two barrier islands along the marina side of the Intracoastal Waterway using riprap rock, mangroves, and other natural vegetation.
There are a limited amount of marina memberships available so be sure and get yours as soon as you possibly can. The marina is patrolled 24 hours a day by water and by road with security vehicles. Plus marina membership affords you with marina concierge service, dock attendants, a ship store, and even reduced fuel costs.
For further information on Admirals Cove, the real estate it has to offer, or current market trends please contact Rob Thomson and his team of Admirals Cove specialist at email@example.com or (561) 746-7272.
Purchasing a home is a very important and tricky experience that is sure to be one of the largest transactions you will ever be apart of. That is why it so important you are the best homebuyer you can possibly be. So we developed a collection of the top pieces of home buying advice sure to help you be the best homebuyer you can be.
- Be Sure And Do Your Homework: It is imperative that you start out your home buying experience the right way and that means doing your homework. The success of your home purchase can be determined on how well you do your homework. This means doing research on everything such as the agent you are going to hire, what you want in a home, what is available out there for a home, market trend and conditions, etc.
- Understand Your Financial Responsibility: Knowing and fully understanding any and all of your financial responsibilities involved with buying and owning a home is essential to the home buying experience. All too often we see a recent home buyer get surprised when they learn about all the financial responsibilities involved with their new home. So it is important that you fully understand all the financial responsibility involved in your potential homes on top of your mortgage payment such as taxes, insurance, maintenance fees, furniture and appliance costs, etc.
- Hire The Right Real Estate Agent: We can’t even harp on enough about how important the right real estate agent is but it is crucial that you hire the right real estate agent for the job. The right real estate agent will have the knowledge and expertise to ensure you have a successful home purchase. Your agent should be a specialist in the area you are looking for a home and have a proven track record of success. Not only can the right agent help ensure your success the wrong agent is likely to cause your failure.
- Get Pre-Approved For A Home Loan: One of the most important things you can do to be the best homebuyer you can be is to get pre-approved for your home loan as soon as you possibly can. One of the first things you should do to really get you off on the right foot is to get pre-approved for a mortgage. Not only will most sellers not even consider you with out a pre-approval but it will also help you understand what you can truly afford in a home.
- Hire A Real Estate Attorney: Buying a home is a very important and at some times tricky transaction so it is a good idea to get legal about it. A great home buying tool often neglected by homebuyers is the real estate attorney. A real estate attorney is a great way to provide you with some safety and security throughout this experience and help ensure the home buying process is less stressful and runs much more smoothly.
- Utilize A Professional Home Inspector: All too often Pu get any potential home you are truly considering buying inspected by a professional. You may think that you can handle it yourself butt a professional home inspector has the skill and training to uncover things that you wouldn’t even think about looking for.
- Get Everything And Anything In Writing: Not getting everything and anything you can in writing can end up being a huge mistake and you should avoid it as much as you can. It is very important that you get everything you can in writing to ensure things turn out the way you thought they would. You wouldn’t be the first person to assume the furniture and appliances came with the house and show up to a completely bare home. This can be anything from the seller, your agent, the inspector, etc.
This is great advice for any homebuyer not just those considering to buy the fabulous real estate in Admirals Cove . So please consider sharing this article socially.
It is very important that you prepare your home correctly when getting it ready for showings. Clients often ask our experts what they should do to get their home ready for showings. Here is the advice we often give them when counseling them on how to prepare their home to show.
- Open up the shades and pull back the drapes to let in as much natural light as you possibly can. Optimizing your natural light is a great way to increase the appeal of your home to potential buyers.
- Clean it until it sparkles. It is very important that you get your home as clean as possible before it is showed to potential buyers. The dirtier a home the less maintained it seems to them.
- Get it staged by a professional. Staging a home is a great way to boost the desirability of it to potential buyers. Consider hiring a professional to help stage your home and get it ready to show.
- Make any and all necessary repairs. It is important that you make sure to take care of all the necessary repairs. Because if and when your potential buyers see them it can have them start wondering what else is wrong.
- Depersonalize your home completely. You want potential buyers to see their future home not your current one. It is very important that you remove any and all of your personal items, photos, etc.
- Infuse your home with a desirable aroma. You can really set the mood of a home with some strategically placed flowers, bowls of fruit, pouches of potpourri, scented candles, and anything else that can give your home a nice smell.
- Think seasonally. It is very important for you to take advantage of the season when decorating your home for showings. Be sure you infuse some seasonal appeal into your home to increase its desirability to potential buyers.
- Highlight your curb appeal. Your curb appeal is the first thing potential buyers will see when they come to a showing and you want to optimize it as much as possible to create the best first impression you can.
- Leave your agent to it. You may think that by staying around for the showing you can help sell your home but you would be wrong. Staying around is a big mistake and you should just leave the job to your realtor.
This is great advice for any home seller on preparing a home to show not just those selling the fabulous real estate in Admirals Cove. So please consider sharing this article socially.
Decorating your home seasonally is a great way to catch the eye of potential buyers and really deliver you home some very desirable appeal. According to the experts homes show better when decorated but only if it is done correctly. So here is a list of the top five tips from our experts on seasonal home decorating to help ensure when you decorate your home seasonally it is a complete success.
- Don’t Go Crazy: It is crucial that from the start you stay in control so that you don’t go and over do it. It is important that any time you decorate your home you do so with discretion but even more so when decorating seasonally. There is a fine line between decorating your home and cluttering it up. Remember your decorations are supposed to highlight your home not take it over.
- Keep Things Neutral: You need to remember that you are decorating seasonally to increase your homes desirability not display your beliefs or religious background so be sure and keep things neutral. For fall consider things like pinecones, gourds, pumpkins, and colored leaves. For winter consider things like white lights, candles, rosemary branches, and fresh evergreen wreaths.
- Touch All The Senses: It is important for you to try and touch all the senses of your potential buyers if you are going to decorate seasonal. This means incorporating some seasonal colors and designs with light music, some seasonal scents, and maybe even a seasonal snack or beverage to really boost the feeling potential buyers have about your home increasing its desirability.
- Stay With The Same Theme: When decorating your home seasonally it is important that you keep the same theme going throughout the property. Your potential buyers will get confused and maybe even put of from your home if they see a mismatched theme throughout your home. Try to design a very warm and welcoming theme and then continue it throughout the property.
- Keep Safety In Mind: One of the biggest things we can recommend to you when decorate your home seasonally it is that you need to keep safety in mind and don’t let your decorations become hazardous. In order to keep your home and any potential buyer safe it is important to inspect decorations constantly to ensure there are no fire hazards or anything loose that someone could trip over.
This is great advice for any home seller thinking about decorating their home seasonally not just those selling the fabulous real estate in Admirals Cove. So please consider sharing this article socially.
Homebuyers, it is extremely important that you look out for these red flags when looking at potential homes because sellers wont always disclose everything they should to potential buyers. So here is list of the top five red flags to look out for during your home search to help you better whittle down your potential home list.
- Multiple Homes For Sale In The Neighborhood: A mass exodus from the neighborhood is a big red flag that you need to be sure and look out for when looking at potential homes. It is important that you don’t get caught up in the curb appeal of a potential home, and take a look down the street and see how the potential neighborhood is doing. Plus ask the neighbors what they think of the neighborhood because if everyone wants to leave maybe you should too.
- Missing Structural Walls Or Floors: If a property is missing a structural wall or floor it can be very dangerous and it is a red flag that you need to be sure and get checked out. Yes you may love how it has opened up the floor plan and adds space but if a load-bearing wall was removed without correctly adjusting the framing for it, things can shift and cause you lots of problems down the road. If you run across a property like this be sure and get it checked out by a structural engineer.
- Little To No Maintenance Or Upkeep On The Home: A huge red flag that can’t be ignored is when a home shows symptoms of little to no maintenance. Because if you see mediocre maintenance in one area of a home you should start thinking, what else did they neglect? When you see signs of poor home maintenance it is an ominous indication of other more serious issues deeper within the home. So be sure and have any potential property that shows signs of little to no maintenance check out by a professional.
- Bad Smelling Odors Exuding From The Inside Or Outside: A bad smelling odor whether it be inside or outside the home is a huge red flag that needs to be investigated further. It is important that you take some big whiffs throughout and around any potential home to see if you notice anything bed smelling. If you can’t smell anything because of an overwhelming aroma of giant potpourri and lit candles all throughout the home it could be a red flag too so consider investigating it further.
- Faulty Or Outdated Wiring: You probably aren’t an electrician but if you notice wiring that just doesn’t look right or looks really old it is a red flag that must be checked into. It is also important for you to check all the light switches and outlets to ensure they are working correctly. Be sure to look out for flickering lights, warm or hot outlets or switches, faulty circuits, etc. because they can all be symptoms of wiring issues.
This is great advice for any homebuyer not just those trying to decide between a fabulous Admirals Cove home and something else. So please consider sharing this article socially!
When it come to getting a home sold quicker and at a more premium selling price a fresh upgraded kitchen is a must. So here is a list from our experts on the top seven ways to upgrade your kitchen to increase its appeal to potential buyers.
- Freshen Up Your Cabinets: Out-dated and worn-out cabinets can greatly affect the way your entire kitchen looks and feels. Which can lead potential buyers to believe the entire thing needs to be gutted and completely remodeled forcing a lot of buyers to move on and look for something else. Consider re-facing or painting your cabinets to avoid this issue happening to you.
- Upgrade Your Countertops: A chipped, stained, or simply outdated countertop can really detract from the appeal of your kitchen and its desirability to potential buyers. Sometimes it can just be the fact that its color clashes with the design style of the overall kitchen. Consider updating your countertop to a more neutral color of something like granite, marble, or even a laminate to appeal to as many potential buyers as possible.
- Optimize Your Lighting: The lighting in your kitchen is essential when it comes to setting the mood of your kitchen and it can greatly affect the way potential buyers feel about your home. This includes the natural light so be sure and optimize that as well. You can really deliver some very desirable appeal to your home just by utilizing the perfect lighting.
- Trade Out Old Appliances: In the kitchen appliances are key so consider trading out your old appliances for some new state of the art ones. Outdated appliances can really bring down the appeal of your kitchen and the overall desirability of your home. If your appliances have seen better days it is imperative that you change them out for new ones but be sure to consult an expert on kitchen design and functionality before making any purchase.
- Revive The Paint Job: Your kitchen’s paint job is crucial in setting the style and tone of the room. So if yours has seen better days it is very important that you revive it to boost your kitchens appeal. An investment in some new paint will cost between $50 and $100 and can deliver you a return on your investment of around $700 when you go to sell your home. This might be a good time for you to consider upgrading to a more neutral color too.
- Think Environmentally Friendly: You can really infuse some great appeal into your kitchen by thinking environmentally friendly with your upgrades and renovations. Think about upgrading to energy efficient appliances, low flow facets, etc. Potential buyers love the idea of energy efficient kitchens because by cutting down on their energy and utility consumption they can feel like they are saving the planet while saving money at the same time.
- Incorporate Custom Built Ins: A great way to spruce up the design of your kitchen and increase its appeal to potential buyers is to incorporate some custom built ins. Built ins are sleek and convenient must haves in any kitchen. Consider built in spice holders, wine coolers, high-end coffeemakers, knife racks, etc. to really boost your kitchens appeal.
This is great advice for upgrading any kitchen not just the kitchens of the fabulous real estate in Admirals Cove. So please consider sharing this article socially!
So you want to infuse a little more luxury charm into your home. Well you are not alone many homeowners are looking to incorporate some luxury into their lives. By adding some little touches here and there you can really make that luxury statement you are looking for. Here is a list from our experts on the top ways you can infuse some luxury charm into your home.
- Incorporate Some Wine Storage: Wine storage is synonymous with luxury and you don’t truly have a luxury home until you have some sort of wine storage option. Don’t think you have enough space for a full room, consider incorporating a unique wine cooler to really help make a luxury statement and infuse some luxury charm into your home.
- Turn Your Bathroom Into A Spa: Nothing says luxury charm like a spa like bathroom. Consider turning one of your bathrooms into a spa like getaway to really infuse that luxury charm you desire. Remember to incorporate features like a massaging showerhead, towel warmer, heated floors, dual vanities, and anything else that makes a luxury statement.
- Put In An Indoor Fireplace: No matter where you live there is nothing more lavish than an indoor fireplace. Don’t have a chimney no problem there are several options out there like electric and gel models that don’t require the use of a flue. Consider putting in an indoor fireplace to really infuse some luxury charm into your home.
- Install A Surround Sound System: In almost every luxury home out there you will find some sort of surround sound system. Consider installing a custom surround sound system throughout your home to really boost your home’s luxury appeal. Be sure to consult an expert to ensure your surround sound system project is a complete success.
- Add A Custom Designed Bar Area: You can really create a luxurious feeling in you home by creating a separate entertaining area. This can be simply done by adding a custom designed bar area. A custom designed bar area is a real luxury statement that will definitely help infuse your home with some luxury charm into your home and boost its desirability.
- Customize It For Comfort And Convenience: A very effective way to really infuse some luxury charm into your home is to customize it for comfort and convenience. Anything you can do to your home from custom closets to custom kitchens will really help infuse some luxury charm into your home and increase its desirability.
- Create An Outdoor Living Area: A great way we see homeowners infusing some luxury charm into their homes is by creating outdoor living areas. This can either be done simply with a basic portable fire pit and some comfortable outdoor furniture or full out with a custom designed built in summer kitchen and patio dining area.
This is great advice for any homeowner trying to infuse some luxury charm into their home not just those living in the magnificent real estate of Admirals Cove. So please consider sharing this article socially!
Selling your home is one of the most important transactions you will ever take part in and it is important you utilize any home selling tool that you can. We talked about the importance of staging a home in a previous article but it is important you understand how to stage your home’s exterior as well. So here is a guide on staging your home’s exterior that is sure to help boost the desirability of your home to potential buyers.
- Lighting Is Key: When staging the exterior of your home it is crucial that you remember that your lighting is key. You need to be sure all the lighting delivers the perfect amount of appeal. This is not only for the exterior lighting of your home you also need to consider the interior lighting of your home that you can see from the homes exterior too. Your potential buyers will definitely be checking your home out at night and you want to be sure it is lit up perfectly.
- Freshen Up The Driveway: Your driveway takes up a great deal of your front lawn and you want it to be in as perfect condition that it can be for optimum curb appeal. Adding a top coat of sealer is a very effective way to make your home seem more maintained and will boost its appeal to potential buyers. Typically, this will only cost you between $50 and $200 and you can expect a return on your investment of 100 to 200 percent.
- Maintain Your Yard: It is crucial that you get your yard cleaned up and maintain it until your home sells. A messy uncut yard can really bring down your curb appeal and in turn the overall desirability of your home. Consider hiring some professional help to ensure your home is always presenting a perfectly manicured warm and tropical yard. This goes for your backyard just as much as the front yard because trust us potential buyers will take a look.
- Take Advantage Of The Season: It is a mistake not to decorate your exterior in seasonal styles and designs because it is a very effective way to boost your curb appeal and the overall desirability of your home. Consider decorating your home for the season with fall or winter colors, or maybe even with a holiday theme like Halloween or Thanksgiving but stay away from any religious holidays so you don’t alienate any potential buyers.
- Create A Desirable Lifestyle: To create the most appeal possible for your home it is very important for you to create a very desirable lifestyle that will demand the attention of potential buyers. This means you really need to set the stage for potential buyers to envision what it would be like to live there. For example if you have a pool consider setting the stage for a pool party or if you have a barbeque area set up a backyard barbeque party.
This is great exterior home staging advice for any home seller not just those selling homes in Admirals Cove. So please consider sharing this article socially!
Selling your home is probably going to be one of the largest and most important transactions you will ever make and pricing it right is key. Unfortunately, pricing is not a simple process and home sellers are bound to make a mistake or two when pricing their home for sale. So here is a list of some of the top mistakes home sellers should avoid when setting their asking price.
- Not Doing The Right Or Forgoing Research: Before you even consider setting your asking price it is imperative that you do your homework and research what comparable homes have sold for recently. It is crucial that you at least use recent comparable home sales as a place to start when pricing your home for sale. It is important for you to know the recent comparable sales because your potential buyers will.
- Letting Your Emotions Get In The Way: Owning a home is much more than just that. It is an investment in your future and the future of your family and we understand that but it is a dangerous mistake to let your emotions get involved when pricing your home for sale. Because unfortunately potential buyers don’t care about sentimental value or about your feelings so be sure and price your home correctly and avoid allowing your emotions to get in the way of your home selling.
- Overpricing Because You Can Wait For It To Sell: Sometimes home sellers will overprice their home because they think they can wait and eventually get that asking price. But in today’s housing market overpricing a home and waiting to see if you can get it will typically lead you to lose money in the end. This is a huge mistake that you should avoid when pricing your home for sale. So be sure and price it correctly right from the start to avoid any potential lose down the road.
- Pricing High Because You Can Always Come Down: Some home sellers will make the mistake of pricing their home high because they believe they can always lower it, but this is a huge mistake that must be avoided at all costs. This is because in real estate first impressions are crucial and if overpriced most potential buyers will overlook your home all together and by the time you bring your price down any real potential buyer will have probably found something else.
This advice is great for any home seller setting their asking price not just those selling home in Admirals Cove. So please consider sharing this article socially!
Congratulations on buying your new home but now it is extremely important that you try and be the best homeowner you can be. So we have put together a list of the top five new homeowner tips to help you be the best homeowner you can be.
- Start Keeping Detailed Records: As a new homeowner it is essential that you start keeping detailed records of any and all repairs and improvements you make on your home. Anything from re-calking your bathroom to installing a new roof can increase the value of your home. It is important that you keep detailed records of all your hard work to ensure your investments pay off.
- Take Advantage Of Tax Benefits: There are many tax credits and benefits that are given to homeowners that you need to be sure and take advantage of. There are a variety of tax benefits from mortgage interest to installing things like solar panels and Energy Star appliances. Be sure to do some research on all the tax benefits you can take advantage of so you are ready come tax time.
- Develop An Inspection Habit: It is extremely important for new homeowners to develop an inspection habit. Catching potential a potential issue like infestations or mold early can be the difference between a cheap and easy fix and an expensive and difficult one. So be sure and develop a habit of inspecting your home every once in awhile to ensure you don’t let potential issues get out of control.
- Save For Unexpected Issues: As a new homeowner it is very important that you understand no matter what you do unexpected issues are bound to pop up and present themselves to you. That is why it is imperative for you to protect yourself and start saving up for these unexpected issues as soon as you possibly can in order to be ready for if and when something happens.
- Get To Know Your New Home: It is crucial that as a new homeowner you take the time to truly get to know your new home. This means learning more about how your appliances work, labeling your fuse box, understanding more about your pipes and plumbing, and anything else that will help you better get to know the workings of your new home.
This is great advice for any new homeowner not just new homeowners of Admirals Cove homes. So please consider sharing this article socially!