Admirals Cove Dining: The Club at Admirals Cove consists of several very creative high end dining options that include fabulous restaurants, casual cafes, and relaxing lounges. The Club at Admirals Cove features a magnificent culinary staff that is a very intelligent and highly energetic group of friendly professionals that strive to produce creative high quality cuisine. The dining options vary from a large range of casual choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to very lavish dining experiences with the highest quality ingredients, luxury accommodations, and complimentary wines.
- The Bayside Grille: Situated on the bottom level of the East Clubhouse with magnificent views of the Intracoastal Waterway and the Marina. Open for Sunday brunch, casual lunch, and nights of fine dining.
- The Chef’s Table: Situated in the center of the head chef’s kitchen, this is a private dining experience with views of the culinary staff at work.
- The 19th Hole: A highly desirable hangout for members and guests after playing some golf or to get a few drinks before dinner. They feature a fully stocked bar and exciting martini menu.
- The Marina Café: Situated between the stunning Olympic size pool and the magnificent marina this casual café features a full menu of the freshest seafood, crisp delicious salads, wonderful sandwiches, and brick oven pizza hand made for every order. Come in and lounge in the warm fresh air with a delicious frozen drink and snack or take them to go.
- The Fairways: Providing a very traditional dining experience in a quant and cozy setting. With 360 degree views of golf, a fabulous intimate fireplace, an inviting porch, and comfortable lounge create a highly desirable environment.
- Harbourview: A fabulous grand ballroom with capacity for 400, this is the perfect environment for special events, themed buffets, and large catered events.
- Halfway House: Several locations throughout Admirals Cove featuring quick easy bites with refreshing beverages in warm and tropical settings.